Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Death by Happiness

I'm so excited right now I'm not even sure where to begin!

I sent two emails yesterday, in hopes of recruiting two more folks for TDT voices. When I got an unofficial yes from one I was thrilled. I woke up this morning to TWO official yes responses! And so, it is my extreme pleasure to announce to you that...

The uber-talented Christiana Ellis and Philippa Ballantine have added themselves to the cast of The Dreamer's Thread Podcast!

HOLY CRAP how excited am I? I've been completely enamored with Ms. Ballantine's voice since I heard her voicing Askana in Tee Morris' Morevi:Remastered. That was the podcast that first made me want to do a full cast production. Having her on board is amazing!

And then there's Christiana Ellis. She was also in Morevi, but it was her Shallow Thoughts podcast that really sold me. Hilarious. You may know her from Space Casey or her newly published Nina Kimberly the Merciless, but however you know her, you know how very talented she is.

Did I mention how completely ecstatic I am right now? If I weren't busy nursing this hot coffee, I would undoubtedly be running in circles screaming OMG OMG OMG OMG! at the top of my lungs right now. But as it stands, coffee takes precedence.

What an awesome start to the day!

Now I'm all pumped to get back to work scripting and recording! Motivation FTW!

No comments: