Monday, July 13, 2009

Splice and Dice

Today marks another milestone for TDT. Audio production on episode one officially began today! While recording has been proceeding on several ends, today we finally had all the necessary clips from all the voices from episode 1 to begin putting it all together. YAY! This means that the very first episode should be good to go by the end of the week at the very latest! We are, however, holding off release until we've got a few episodes in the can. Most of the audio is sitting in files waiting to be stuck together with superglue, but there are a few bits missing from further episodes that have me biting my nails hoping that they show up in my inbox in the next few days.

And speaking of missing bits, I've still got a few small parts that require voicing, so if you're a guy and have a mic and will work for free and want to be a part of this project, take a look at the list below and hollah if you'd like to get in on the action!

I still need:

The friend of a mercenary
A pirate captain (arrrr!)
A gnarly inkeeper
A grouchy elder
The ghost of a wizard

So, any takers? Know anyone who's up for the challenge? These are speaking lines only and most only appear in one episode, so it's not an extended commitment.

I also have one female role that I could use a voice for. Ever wanted to be a mermaid princess? How about a royal rule-maker? You can be both if you want! All you need to do is step up and say I DO!

So that's your news for today! Launch day is getting close folks!

No comments: