Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Word Count Today

Today was a pretty productive day. Word count before I retire for the evening: 81,812 words.

I just finished writing a half-decent action sequence. I love writing scenes that get my heart pounding and really wind me up. ^_^ Unfortunately, it's hard to stop when you get going like that, but tomorrow I'm journeying up to the great white north...well, just Vancouver, but still Canada nevertheless...so it's early to bed and early to rise for me. Dunno if I'll get to do any writing tomorrow, but I will try. This weekend's looking pretty dismal for me as far as time to dedicate to my novel goes, but I am looking at many months of plenty of time to work so I can make up for it later.

*sigh*

Now to figure out how to make this train of thought take a hiatus...

No comments: